Of organisations have suffered from phishing attacks.
Is the average cost of a data breach
Days to identify and contain a breach
Was the cost of a ransomware attack on Merck and Co., dubbed NotPetya
The big problem of pharmaceutical companies is data leaks. The latter happens through deliberate outside attacks and insiders. Because of that, pharmaceutical companies need to protect their networks and communications from outside interference. Also, they must enforce strict clearance levels internally. Secure communications are one of the pillars of any holistic strategy for protecting intellectual property.
- Complications if the company’s operations are spread geographically over multiple locations: headquarters and R&D centers can be in different countries; the company can be present in numerous markets.
- Need to secure incoming and outgoing messages against eavesdropping and interception.
- Take control over employee communication devices to help prevent internal leaks.
Our products offer different levels of security and control while remaining scalable and compatible with any infrastructure and setup. In addition, our solutions for the pharmaceutical industry’s communication will allow organizations to:
- Rely on the VoIP encrypted group and video calls to facilitate safe long-distance communication within the organization.
- Use a fleet of secure communication devices to protect sensitive data.
- Assign different clearance levels for various user groups.
- Deploy a self-hosted version of our solutions that guarantees higher system integrity and data security.