Business Team • Sofia, Sofia City Province, Bulgaria
Join us as a Team Lead and play a crucial role in providing support to our partners' day-to-day operations.
Who We Are
At Secure Group, we ensure that the mobile data and communication are secured against interception and threats (such as data leakage, physical tampering, and data mining) through advanced encryption technologies.
We have been competing globally to deliver the most secure phone to businesses, individuals, government institutions, and military and defense organizations for ten years.
Secure Group mobile solutions are designed and created in our headquarters and R&D center in Sofia, Bulgaria, and distributed in 100+ countries around the world.
We are the game changer that eliminates workarounds to security and gives users the ultimate privacy-oriented communication experience in a single device.
What We Do
Secure Group designs and manufactures mobile phones with multi-layered security that runs on custom hardware, with a custom Operating system; our product has a Secure Communication Suite. The suite includes our state-of-the-art applications for end-to-end encrypted communications and secure file storage: Secure Chat, Secure Vault, and Secure Calendar.
What We Offer
- We pay top of the market to attract the best and the brightest.
- Our unique Secure Group Management Model (SGMM) guarantees that performance and continuous growth get rewarded instantly.
- Our salary grids are publicly available and showcase clear and measurable career progression customized for each role.
Read more about it here: https://managementmodel.info/
Salary range (in net BGN): 4400 - 5500
Your strategic contribution
We are now seeking a highly talented Team Lead to be part of our team in Sofia. You will play a crucial role in providing support to our partners' day-to-day operations. You will also identify and resolve incidents through consulting and deploying client-tailored solutions based on their needs.
Throughout the day
- Manage a team of Technical Support Representatives
- Ensure SOPs and processes are followed and documented
- Daily Partner interaction via Ticket Management System or Chat, as part of a 24x7 Shift Rotation Cycle.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosis, resolution and/or escalation of the client reported issues and requests;
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults;
- Debug, reproduce, document and report technical anomalies other departments;
- Serve as clients' partner and consultant to implement best practices in support and user experience;
- Previous experience leading a team of Technical Support Representatives
- Experience in troubleshooting (RCA), bug-reproducing, analysis and reporting
- Knowledge of information security processes, sys admin, databases, and network management is a big plus
- Excellent command of spoken and written English;