Operations Team • Sofia, Sofia City Province, Bulgaria
Join our team as an Operations Manager and have a decisive role in applying our vision, by nurturing suppliers, negotiating terms,and ultimately be accountable for ensuring our operations are timely, cost-effective, and of the highest quality
Who We Are
At Secure Group, we ensure that the mobile data and communication are secured against interception and threats (such as data leakage, physical tampering, and data mining) through advanced encryption technologies.
We have been competing globally to deliver the most secure phone to businesses, individuals, government institutions, and military and defense organizations for ten years.
Secure Group mobile solutions are designed and created in our headquarters and R&D center in Sofia, Bulgaria, and distributed in 100+ countries around the world.
We are the game changer that eliminates workarounds to security and gives users the ultimate privacy-oriented communication experience in a single device.
What We Offer
We pay top of the market to attract the best and the brightest. Based on the Secure Group Management Model, everyone in the company contributes in a unique way to its success by fulfilling a range of specific requirements tightly related to particular daily and strategic responsibilities.
Monthly Net Salary: 3400 BGN - 5400 BGN
Read more about it here: https://managementmodel.info/index.php?title=Main_Page
Your Strategic Contribution
Join our team as an Operations Manager, and have a decisive role in materializing and monetizing our vision. In this role, you will be responsible for establishing partnerships with suppliers, nurturing them, negotiating terms, and ultimately be accountable for ensuring our operations are timely, cost-effective, and of the highest quality.
Throughout the Day
- Negotiate costs and terms with suppliers, ensuring favorable terms while maintaining quality and value.
- Monitor and manage vendor contracts, ensuring adherence to agreed-upon terms.
- Identify opportunities for cost savings, process improvements, and automation.
- Implement best practices to streamline vendor-related operations.
- Oversee the vendor onboarding process, ensuring compliance with company policies and standards.
- At least 2 years experience in Project management OR Operations Management with a focus in Supply Chain or Procurement
- Hands-on experience managing suppliers related to our business operations such as manufacturing, logistics, or business administration
- Proven record of managing a wide range of international contractors and within the territory of Bulgaria
- Experience in analyzing data from operations processes to find bottlenecks and other issues
- Experience in the phone manufacturing industry or electronics is a huge plus