Who We Are
At Secure Group, we ensure that the mobile data and communication are secured against interception and threats (such as data leakage, physical tampering, and data mining through advanced encryption technologies.
We have been competing globally to deliver the most secure phone to businesses, individuals, government institutions, and military and defense organizations for ten years.
Secure Group mobile solutions are designed and created in our headquarters and R&D center in Sofia, Bulgaria, and distributed in 100+ countries around the world.
We are the game changer that eliminates workarounds to security and gives users the ultimate privacy-oriented communication experience in a single device.
What We Do
Secure Group designs and manufactures mobile phones with multi-layered security that runs on custom hardware, with a custom Operating system; our product has a Secure Communication Suite. The suite includes our state-of-the-art applications for end-to-end encrypted communications and secure file storage: Secure Chat, Secure Vault, and Secure Calendar.
What We Offer
- We pay top of the market to attract the best and the brightest.
- Our unique Secure Group Management Model (SGMM) guarantees that performance and continuous growth get rewarded instantly.
- Our salary grids are publicly available and showcase clear and measurable career progression customized for each role.
Read more about it here: https://wiki.careers.securegroup.com
Based on the Secure Group Management Model, everyone in the company contributes in a unique way to its success by fulfilling a range of specific requirements tightly related to particular daily and strategic responsibilities.
Your Strategic Contribution
We are now seeking a highly talented Linux System Administrator to be part of our Partner Success team in Sofia. As part of the team, you will play a crucial role in building long-lasting client relationships by providing support to our Partners' day-to-day operations. You will also be contributing to the Distributor and Re-seller retention, not only through identifying and resolving incidents but also through consulting and deploying client-tailored solutions based on their needs.
Throughout the Day
- Daily Partner interaction via Ticket Management System or Chat;
- Prepare, set up, deploy, configure, monitor, and maintain (self-hosted or cloud-based) Partners' infrastructure
- Troubleshooting, diagnosis, resolution, and/or escalation of the client reported issues and requests;
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults;
- Debug, reproduce, document, and report technical anomalies to Software Engineering and other departments;
- Establish long-lasting, trusted relationships with stakeholders within client organizations to help them achieve their business goals;
- Serve as clients' partner and consultant to implement best practices in support and user experience;
- Conduct Client Onboarding by delivering Client Training Sessions, Workshops, and/or Demos;
- Continually improve product knowledge through familiarization with all product literature, design specifications, new releases test results, and hands-on experience with our software and hardware products.
- In-depth Experience with Networking concepts as well as Network traffic packet capture (tcpdump, Wireshark) (routing, switching, NATing, DHCP, etc);
- Working knowledge of virtualization, VMWare, Azure, or equivalent;
- Strong knowledge of implementing and effectively developing helpdesk and IT operations best practices, including expert knowledge of security, storage, data protection, and disaster recovery protocols
- Experience with building, backing up, patching, and maintaining either Windows or UNIX-based systems.
- Experience in scripting ( Bash or languages such as Python, Perl, or other) and automation tools
- Knowledge of network security systems, intrusion detection systems, and data backup.
- Understanding of the principles of the Software Development Lifecycle;
- 2+ years of experience as a Linux/Windows SA or Technical Support Lv2;
- Excellent command of spoken and written English;
- Outstanding communication and problem-solving skills;
- Experience in troubleshooting, bug reproducing, analysis, and reporting;
Join our team of champions and develop a multi-layered security solution, that will allow users to take full control of their privacy, security, and personal data.